Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Photography Blog

I just redesigned my photography blog.  The reason for having it is so that I can reference photograph.  It is a bit like a photo archive.  The new design allows me to scroll through and see all of the work at one time.  I can then click on the image I want to see, or change it back to a typical blog view.  I am quite please.  Check it out.

Images from Felicia Follum Photography Blog...Haiti and Beautiful Haitian People

Do you have a favorite photograph?  Which one?  Why?


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com