Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BordoBello

The BordoBello skateboard art fundraiser is an annual event that works to spread the arts throughout Denver, CO.  The proceeds from this years event event went to the Access Gallery & Studio and toward the Robert Taylor AIGA Colorado scholarship.

I was fortunate to have my work in the show a few years back, as a part of course took that was taught by David Carson



Though my boards were a part of the show in 2009, here are some images from the end of last month's show.

What image would you want on your skateboard? I picked my pet salamander. Why? because he is really really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com