Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Saturday, October 15, 2011

My new site

I just launched my new portfolio!
Felicia Follum Art + Design Website
A couple weeks ago I went to a lecture on artists web presence.  I have known for a while that my website was in dire need of serious redesign (I am still in that process).  For now I created a portfolio of my work.  One factor that has been stressed over and over is the idea that an artist should have a brand and all design should look consistent. In response, I also redesigned my blog design and my Facebook page. When I figure out the website situation, I will be sure to share.

My photography blog, which is mostly an archive of photographs has also been redone, but does not use the same style.

Felicia Follum Art + Design on Facebook
The next step to improving my online presence will be figuring out my website will and purchasing a domain name.

What is your favorite project on my website or FB page? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com