Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Monday, February 17, 2014

Books: Weekly Photo Challenge

This Weekly Photo Challenge was books.

This photo was taken in an office supply store in New Delhi, on our second week in India.

It was my first experience in a shop like this. My professor (who had lived in this neighborhood for a couple years) and I pushed our way to the counter and demanded the supplies we needed. We were not overly rude but the experience was quite a contrast the to the often slow-paced and overly polite tempo that you would experience in a small American shop.

New Delhi, India, Dukaan




No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com