Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

India Inspired Art+ Trash Installation

Felicia Follum Trash Installation Art
Felicia Follum Trash Installation Art
This installation piece was inspired by my comparison of American methods of dealing with trash and other countries. America tends to hide our trash even though we have way more trash than most countries. I compared this with the crazy amount of trash in the streets in India and other countries I have visited. In addition to the visible differences trash is often upcycled and reused in various ways. The reuse of trash and recycling leads to various jobs as well.

Check out the video below and be sure to subscribe to see my artists statement when I publish that post. Also subscribe to my YouTube channel to see lots of Art videos.
 
Felicia Follum Trash Installation Art
Felicia Follum Trash Installation Art
Felicia Follum Trash Installation Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com