Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Friday, November 12, 2010

Grace is a Bit Queer

Grace is a bit Queer
I am currently working on a series of posters that all revolve around the idea of grace and how it is miscommunicated by the church.  The posters address how this miscommunication is partially, if not all, to blame for the negative understanding of religion and Christianity in society.

I would like to create a show based on this work.  I have many posters started and a several finished.  I am using my own photography as well as some (well at least one) of my life drawings.  It is a fun project because I am passionate about grace.  I love working with “troubled youth” as well as homeless people.  I have several GBLTQ… friends whom (or who, I think whom, anyways) that I love dearly.  A life drawing of one of these friends will most likely be the main (or a major) piece.
I have been posting the work on my website as it gets into shows.

I think this is a body of work that will continue to grow for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com