Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Social Justice Round 2

You know the "Grace is a Bit Queer" poster series?  Well, I am starting a new series and plan to put at least a couple in the Shepard Symposium show this year.

The overall topic for this series will be revolving around the Native American reservations.  They will be focusing on issues such as alcoholism, gang violence, suicide rates, and poverty.  I may focus on Pine Ridge and Rosebud in SD.

I started last week and have several in progress.  One draft is completed so far.  Woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com