Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Friday, November 26, 2010

Self Promo

How do you market yourself and your work at the same time?  Coming up with a logo for a client is simple in comparison.  Brainstorm, research, brainstorm, develop a concept and design. 

Repeat a a step or two.  Edit.  Design. 

When it comes to myself it is extremely difficult to design something that says "Felicia Follum," "Felicia Follum's graphic design" and "Felicia Follum's artwork" all at the same time. 

It needs to say Felicia Follum to various people groups.  Not just art professors, not just potential clients, not just work acquaintances, not just friends and not just me.  It needs to be something that I want to represent me and my work.  Something that can be seen in place of my name, both now and in the near future.

This whole loge/identity design is a project that I have been working on for a bit.  I want and need to continue to develop my skills and portfolio as well as my personal identity (in the art world).  My hope is that these will all fall into place, or at least into a place where I can figure it all out.

Any suggestions?  Thoughts? How did you come up with your branding?

**Updated spacing July 5th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com