Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Inspirational Social Justice/Artist Posters


Grace is Queer


From the time I was quite young, I have been passionate about helping others. I have also been blessed with artistic talent. I believe that making a difference in people's lives is one of the most important things that I can do with my artwork. The top several posters are my work and the bottom ones are some that have inspired me. I hope you enjoy.


Church and State
GRACE
Keep reading to find some inspirational posters designed by a variety of artists.
Click the link below the image to find the artist or get more information.


Signs of Change


Social Communication Posters

Discontent Designers


Progressive Catalog


Speak-Up Archives



Just Seeds Artist Co-op




40 Posters that will make you rethink smoking





Here are some links to more posters

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutel wonderful! Thank you so much!

    Happy T13,

    ~Xakara
    Out of the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Social Justice;) what a nice poster, art can definitely bring justice, i don't know how but i am pretty sure that it is. Well the posters are very artistic!!

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com