Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Last Thursday Portland

For those of you who were unable to attend Last Thursday on Alberta in Portland,
here is a bit of what you missed




And a whole bunch more craziness....








 

If I get a chance, I certainly want to go back.
I think I will take Jim.  
It was a bit much to be in the middle of downtown Portland (for the first time) on my own.
Fun, but a bit overwhelming.

2 comments:

  1. hey there! thanks for the comment on my blog - no i decided at the last moment not to walk down to last thursday but i live about a mile away so next time you're in the area definitely drop me a line! i love your haiti flowers - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. They were the largest orchids I have seen and were gorgeous. I would like to go back sometime next summer and I will certainly get at you if we come.
    ~ff

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com