Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Monday, August 22, 2011

Pinterest

For those of you who have not seen or heard of Pinterest.com feel free to check out some of my boards.  Once you are invited to join, you can begin pinning to your boards.  It is similar to a coark board that you would pin notes to.  

To pin an image, hit the "pin it" button that you have installed in your favorites bar.  The image, with a link to the page, are stored on your pin board.  You can have as many boards as you would like to help organize your pins.

Check out "My Art and Design" board
In addition to my personal artwork, 
I use boards for meal and party ideas as well as creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com