Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pinterest: A useful Tool for an Artist

Some of my favorite uses for Pinterest.com



Store artists/photographers I like.

Look up graphic design and other art inspiration including quotes.

Collect images of people who look like me.  There are rarely black role models in the media.  I have chosen to create a board dedicated to beautiful black women, for beautiful black women.  This has been helpful for the art show I am currently working towards.

Research how other artists are addressing issues that interest me.

And art lesson/project ideas for working with kids.

Find fashion ideas and cost effective ways to pull off a look.

My husband uses Pinterest.com to keep track of the video games he wants to purchase.

Keep track of decoration ideas.

Upcycling ideas.

Find meal ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com