Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Native American Posters

In response to all of the drama back home in Rapid City, South Dakota (link to the most recent drama), I figured that I would post my tribute to the first Americans.
There are memorial services for the officers this week.
If you are in the area, please do show some support.
If you don't have any idea what is going on,
just pray for the community and those who have suffered loss.

See more information about these posters at FeliciaFollum.weebly.com

  The links below the images link back to some previous posts about the individual posters.
The posters were in an art show back in April.
Read More

Read More


Read More
Read More

Read More

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com