Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Sunday, November 18, 2012

40 Creativity Prompts: #3 Draw to Music you Love

Untitled Project Created while listening to music I like and music I dislike
Sometimes we all need a little boost when it comes to creativity and I hope my series of
40 creative prompts can provide that boost for you this winter.  These prompts are designed the get your creative juices flowing by allowing you to detach from your daily routine whether it is writing, making art, staying at home with children or working.

This Sunday I am encouraging you to take out some music and enjoy. 

Draw to Music you Love – Pick a song you enjoy and draw for the duration of that song. This is an exercise for the subconscious mind. Don’t try to draw the lyrics or the musician. Use shapes and color to describe what you feel.

Click here to see all 40 prompts.

Please share your results in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com