Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful for....


1. My family - including my husband Jim, my parents and my grandmother
2. My friends - I love spending time with my creative friends
3. My job - I have the best job in the world
4. Food, water and shelter - Life is good
5. Creativity - I love that I have been given the opportunity to learn to be creative
6. My past - good and bad
7. My future - I welcome the challenges to come
8. My pet salamander - and the pets I had growing up
9. That I have found things I am passionate about - I love making art and advocating for others
10. My stubbornness - I have learned a lot by not giving in and standing my ground
11. That I don't need to do it all on my own - I am thankful that I have friends and family as well as a strong faith life
12. The many opportunities I have had - I know how fortunate I am
13. My privileges - Light-skinned privilege, American privilege, etc. I acknowledge that some are more privileged than others and I recognize the things that have helped me get to where I am today.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com