Felicia Follum Art has moved
Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com Be sure to head on over!!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
1. My family - including my husband Jim, my parents and my grandmother
2. My friends - I love spending time with my creative friends
3. My job - I have the best job in the world
4. Food, water and shelter - Life is good
5. Creativity - I love that I have been given the opportunity to learn to be creative
6. My past - good and bad
7. My future - I welcome the challenges to come
8. My pet salamander - and the pets I had growing up
9. That I have found things I am passionate about - I love making art and advocating for others
10. My stubbornness - I have learned a lot by not giving in and standing my ground
11. That I don't need to do it all on my own - I am thankful that I have friends and family as well as a strong faith life
12. The many opportunities I have had - I know how fortunate I am
13. My privileges - Light-skinned privilege, American privilege, etc. I acknowledge that some are more privileged than others and I recognize the things that have helped me get to where I am today.
What are you thankful for?