Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Friday, November 9, 2012

The Good Mule

Facebook Cover Photo for The Good Mule



The Good Mule Conference on Social Justice is this weekend. I will have my lily pad artwork up tonight at the Bobby Bailey (co-founder of Invisible Children) as well at the conference tomorrow.  I will also be helping with a panel discussion with adults with disabilities from the Cooper Center. 
To learn more about what the events this weekend, check out the Facebook Event Page.

I hope to see some of you there tonight or tomorrow!
Good Mule Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com