Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

World Water Matt Damon Press Conference Response

World Water by Felicia Follum

Matt Damon recently put out a video with Water.org. The video really made me start thinking about what I saw in Haiti.  I created this poster in response to some of the children....




...and I created the video response below to talk more about my experience in Haiti, why I think it is important to help other abroad as well as locally and to show off my graphic design world water poster.

You can view Matt Damon's video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com