Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Art + India + Trash



My artwork inspired by India has taken on many new forms and new media. A major goal and motivation behind going to India was to learn how to transform an incredible travel experience into a body of artwork. I am proud to say that this goal has already been accomplished. Upon return we were required to have at least two pieces, one for each of two exhibitions.

The first exhibition was a bit more mainstream and located at The Honey Bee Gallery in downtown Laramie, WY. I had a painting in this show. The second group exhibition was titled "An Even Dozen" because 12 students went on the trip. This exhibition was in the Visual Arts Building on the University of Wyoming campus which allowed for a bit more freedom. I included an upcycled trash piece as well as a tryptic playing with the mixing of religion and culture. Though these shows were required, I continued to create artwork on my own.

I am currently preparing for a solo exhibition that will include work from both previous shows and several more pieces.





No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com