Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Creativity Boosting Prompt #15 - Change Things Up

Sometimes moving to a new setting is good. I love my art studio but there is still something unique about going to campus and creating art with the people that I went to school with.

Here is a list of ten places that you could try creating artwork, journaling, or sketching.

Garden + Greenhouse. Instagram for more pics.
1. Outdoors - Garden, green house, back yard
2. Indoors - Coffee shop, restaurant 
3. Your home - Different room
4. A friend's house
5. In a hotel or other lobby - Random
6. Somewhere while on vacation
7. An Art Gallery or Museum
8. A Sporting Event
9. Class
10. A Dance Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com