Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, January 9, 2014

100 Henna Designs

Create a series of 100 images!

Pre-India Dandia Night Henna
I found this idea in a book called 37 Assignments. The assignment is to create 100 images on a specific topic. The images can be photographs, drawings, digital. 

My Challenge:

As I continue to work on my India inspired art I will create 100 Henna inspired drawings (and as always I do plan to be creative with the definition of drawing). I plan on participating in the Thursday 13, I'm excited to get back into that (you can click the label/link below the post to see my other Thursday 13 posts). I'm sure I will share on some other online venues as well...any suggestions? Let me know below.

You can find my henna images on Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #FFHenna100

Deadline:

I will have this series completed by my India inspired art exhibition, East Meets West, in March. Some of these designs may even be included in the exhibition.

Why not join me?

Complete this challenge for yourself.

Just a bit of Henna for me. Dandia Night 2013
What could you create 100 of? If you are an artist working on a specific field or topic like me, create 100 sketches on that topic. If you are a stay at home mom, try 100 new recipes this year? Writers, write 100 pages in a given amount of time. What ever it is that you want to do, set some goals, make a time line, and do it.

Let me know in the comments below what you would create if you took on this project or what you plan to create when you take on this project.

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com