Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Graphhics and Art Jobs

I absolutely love it when people are inspired by my videos and/or my art and take the time to comment. Here is a recent comment on Google+ that made me smile.

Check out the comment and video below.

“Watching you and listening to you has rekindled my interesting in art--I've been feeling lost and was starting to doubt whether or not I should continue majoring in graphic design while in college--but you reminded me that there is so much to be done with graphic design and art. I especially love that you mentioned how you liked working with people because I do too!! Thanks and I'll check out AmeriCorps”

Wow, this comment was so kind. I really hope to share valuable lessons that I have learned from my own experience. I am currently editing a series of videos based on my volunteer experiences and what I learned. If there are any other questions out there, please let me know as I would love to create some video responses to your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com