Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Monday, May 23, 2011

Muertos Mask

Here is my mask for the Ivinson Memorial Hospital Foundation fundraiser.  This year's proceeds will be going to support cancer research.  The pre-ball was the evening of Friday May 20 and the actual event, La Grande Fleur, was Saturday. .

I designed this mask with the Dia De Los Muertos masks as a source of inspiration. Within the first few hours of the pre-ball event my mask sold in the silent auction (two others did as well).  My mask was pictured on page 3 in the Laramie boomerang May 20, 2011 so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com