Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Encounters

My final exhibition as a University of Wyoming student is a group showing put on by the Student Art League and is located on the third floor of Coe Library on the way back to the rare books library. This body of work will be up through the summer. If you get a chance to stop by it will be well worth the trip.

"This show features work from a small group of art students that represent the Student Art League at UW. Through the use of different media and techniques, this particular body of work focuses on human experience with animals. These encounters may be real or imaginary, and they ask the viewer to examine their own encounters, either those that took place in reality or those in dreams."

To see more of my snake and lizard paintings, check out my other scalia posts or my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com