Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My New Art Studio

As promised, here are some photos of my new art studio.  


Workspace. I have three more “scalia” watercolors in progress, one watercolor from Haiti, and one that is a bit messing around featuring pirate imagery.


Storage. I am not one to be overly organized but I must admit, I am proud of this supply closet.

Wall Art and Seating. Prints from a screen printing workshop a while back.  I will post some photos from that soon. All of the processes were pretty simple to DIY. The giant bean bags came from Salvation Army. I was stoked to find them for only $5.

It is a bit messier at the moment...


Paper, matting and framing station.  Finally space that is not our dining room table!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com