Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Moving into the New Studio

In-between finishing up classes, making art work, hanging artwork for SAL (Student Art League), preparing for graduation, and working two jobs (finishing one and starting another) I have been moving into my new art studio.

The room has not been inhabited in over 7 years and my landlord has 30 apartments turning over.  Due to this combination of circumstances I finished cleaning the studio space in exchange for the first month free.

The studio space is basically a small hotel room. We got a great deal and there is even a bathroom and closet. The space is in the same building we live in, so our wireless Internet works and it is close by.

The window that you can see in the photo looks out over 3rd street and is located right above Grand Ave. Pizza.  If you are not familiar with the area, it is a great location.  If you would like stop by feel free to get a hold of me on Facebook or call my cell. 605.863.0818 and we can set up a studio visit.  Be sure to follow my blog and Facebook for upcoming studio and other events.





No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com