Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Amy

Painting by Amalie Baker






















I wanted to say happy birthday (a couple days late) to an excellent friend and artist.  My husband framed one of her paintings as my birthday gift and I thought I would share her beautiful artwork with you for her birthday.

Painting by Amalie Baker
This body of work consists of portraits of those she worked with while in Trinidad and her many travels to impoverished communities to paint murals.  You can read her Bio here.

Amy has been an inspiration to me since I have known her.  She is an excellent friend and inspirational, beautiful woman and I thank God for the time that I do get to share with her.

Thanks Amy and happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com