Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Creativity Boost: #6 Upcycle

Some upcycled Lily Pad art
Does your creativity need a boost?  Even the most creative people need a little nudge sometimes.  These 40 creative prompts are designed the get your creative juices back in gear and encourage you to switch things up.

I tend to create a lot of social justice and activisty type work.  Some of my subjects can be quite heavy. For me, Upcycling offers some great opportunities to switch things up a bit and still practice daily creativity.

#6 Upcycle – find some scraps of something you plan to recycle or toss and create something functional, beautiful or new.

Upcycling has also played a role in my travels and working with people.

Here are some inspirational upcycling ideas.

Upcycled Art makes great Christmas gifts too! Perfect for the last minute and those of us on a budget.

What materials did you use? Did you come up with your own project or find one? What did you create? Tell me in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com