Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Creative Block Breaker: #8 Travel Journal

My husband and I after our Yellowstone trip
As artist we have all had "creative blocks" or days when we are just not motivated to work on what we "should" be working on.  When these days arise it can be nice to have a change of pace.

These 40 Art+ Creativity prompts are designed the help you break past the creative block by allowing you to change up your daily routine whether it is writing, making art, staying at home with children or working.

Yellowstone Canyon
As the world becomes more globalized people seem to be traveling more and more which means you have probably taken some sort of trip or vacation in the not-to-distant past or you plan to soon. Traveling offers the perfect opportunity to change your daily routine and practice creativity.

Why not create a travel journal? Creative prompt #8 is to create a travel journal or travel art book.

This coming summer I will be traveling to India with the University of Wyoming Art Department. I told the professor that I plan to create a journal for the trip and decided to start journal ahead of time. He suggested create a before, a during, and an after journal. I think this is a grand idea and am excited to get going on this new endeavor.

Read more about and see photos from the Yellowstone trip
See my book arts
See my water lily prints (india-ish related)
Past travels


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com