Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Countdown?Advent Calendar: Part 3

For the third part of my Holiday Countdown I am sharing some of my favorite Pinterest posts including inspiration, photography, crafts, projects, gift ideas and more.

My advent calendar will consist of 25 links, songs, tutorials, home decorating ideas, photography and artworks that inspire me. Since I started late I will share the first five today.

11. No snow for Christmas???


No problem, just head to the beach and make this gorgeous sand tree.

12. Cute gift idea for your bestie.



13. While you are at it why not treat yourself and the girls to a winter nail party.  Check out my pinterest Christmas and Winter board for several nail polish ideas including the winter scene below, blue snowflakes, reindeer, Santa, Christmas light, holly, glitter, candy cane stripes, presents and snowmen



14. In the past I have created advent calendars and holiday countdowns for other work positions and would like to share one of my favorite past posts about snow dying. Sound fun? It sure looks fun.

15. Check out the link for a cute snow globe tutorial.

Make your own!
What are some of your favorite holiday ideas? Do you have a Christmas or winter Pinterest board? Share below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com