Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

This Aint your Grandmother's Christmas Music Countdown

I absolutely love music and some of my favorite bands have some excellent Christmas songs...I hope you enjoy...Though I grew up in a Lutheran church (and still consider myself a "Church Camp Lutheran" not all of these songs are your grandma's hymns (or Sphen and Olie's hymns for that matter) from the LBW (yes, that is Lutheran humor for you. If you understood those references please let me know in the comments).

16. August Burns Red's "Carol of the Bells"




17.  FM Static's Christmas Shoes



18.  Disco Santa Claus/N.O.E.L.



19. The Jackson 5's "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"



20. Enya's "O Come, O Come Emmanuel"


What is your favorite Christmas song? Are there any non traditional Christmas songs that you can think of? Share them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com