|All images can be found on my Pinterest page|
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Holiday Countdown/Advent Calendar: Food Ideas
16. What are the holidays without great food? Well they are still pretty great but there is no better way to a woman's heart than some great flavors. Peppermint is one of my favorite flavors and scents. Check out some peppermint holiday recipes I found for this holiday season. Which is your favorite?
17. So we have covered the red foods but what about the green? Fortunately I also love mint and have gathered several mint recipes as well.
18. Clearly I love food, so here goes another favorite flavor of mine. It's cinnamon and you guessed it, I am going to share the wealth. Some of the greatest cinnamon recipes can be found here (some are even vegan).
19. I know we can't just eat junk all the time. (Though, over Thanksgiving I did accomplish my weekend goal of eating at least 1/3 of my mom's vegan rhubarb crisp. She even made a second with me which I may have had over half of it as well.) Anyways, here is a healthy Christmas treat for us all. There are so many cute ways to display fruit and veggie trays...or trees in this case.
I have also seen Christmas trees made from broccoli with cherry tomatoes as ornaments.
20. Finally a treat for those who have been naughty...rice krispee coal
What are you favorite holiday recipes flavors?