My advent calendar will consist of 25 links, songs, tutorials, home decorating ideas, photography and artworks that inspire me. Since I started late I will share the first five today. The fist set of five are a bit random but be sure to check back in a few days for music, gift ideas, food, and more.
1. The best way to start my 25 days of Christmas Countdown is with this super cute photo from my Pinterst page,
2. I found this image on Facebook. The post did not say where the idea or image came from. If know you please share the love in the comments below and I will add the source.
|Colored Pencil Wall Art+Storage|
3. I created this post featuring some fun Advent Calendars a while back for one of my art internships.
4. What a great idea for keeping drinks cold. Use a small bucket inside of large bucket and freeze water between the layers. Add herbs and cranberries.
5. Our apartment building often smells a bit funny. There are few things about coming home that I like more than knowing that our apartment is the one that smells good amidst the funk. Try this stove top Christmas scent...
That's all for the first five days of December. Check back soon for more great inspiration. Tell me what inspired you in the comments.