Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Favorite Washington Coast and Ocean Images

Here are some of my favorite photographs from past posts on my photography blog.  I hope that they can provide some inspiration and enjoyment.  It is fun to look back on past photographs.

13. The bottom Starfish
12. Lillies
11. Life and Death
10. Giant Slug
9. Rock Stacks on Ruby Beach
8. Anemone Crack
7. Seaweed
6. Driftwood
5. Pirate Movie Scene 
( Ruby Beach (color pirate scene)
4. Calla Lilly
3. Dancing Starfish
2. Rock Stacks
1. Barnacles (color version)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com