Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Current Business Cards

My Not-So-Currently Business Cards
See my real current cards

Here are some of my business cards that are floating around out there.  They are nothing special but I like them.  My overall goal was originally to design a conceptual baseed identity that was for my website, business cards, and everything else that involved me.  For now I am just using these cards.  I like the various designs and I like my name logo.  I know that I can come up with something better.
One thing that I do like about these cards is that I can get them printed for around 5 cents a page.  Then I cut them myself.  It is super cheap but for now it works.  I don't want to spend the money until I have a design that I know I want to stick with for a while.


I think that ones without photographs are my favorite because they represent my work better.  What do you think?  Which are your favorite?
See my real current cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com