Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

13 passions that are not art related

As we all know, I love art and design.  However, woman can not live on art alone.  She must have more.  Here are some aspects of my life that serve as both inspiration for my art as well as a break from my work.  I hope you enjoy.
My husband, Jim and Mt. Rainier
The beauty in nature anything from 1) tiny flowers to 2) gigantic mountains
3) Learning new things
4) Philosophy and psychology
5) Various religions and Jesus
People
6) My husband
7) Family
8) Homeless people
9) Troubled Youth
Being Healthy
10) Exercise – yoga and rock climbing and currently break dancing and bike riding.
11) Eating yummy healthy food
12) The three Rs (Reduce – Reuse – Recycle)
13) Relaxing baths

Even if you love your job there are aspects of your life that allow complete rest and rejuvenation; a much needed break from your job. What are some of those things in your life? How can they inspire your creativity or help energize you at work?

To see my artwork inspired by these passions check out 13 Projects Inspired by My non-Art Related Interests.

2 comments:

  1. Good Passions. Happy and healthy 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the nature.There something about it that somehow, if we just sit and be still and watch it, they rejuvinate us as a human.
    Thanks for visiting my
    Thursday 13.

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com