Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Finished Photo Cards & Questions

25 plus images

This project/self assignment was to recreate a deck of photo cards (the images are not recreated but rather the concept). The photo cards are used to start dialog and get to know people. Ideally you would have the cards set out in a public or semi-public space and engage people as the go by.


1.
2.
3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.
27.


The questions below are just sample questions. The best conversation would likely result if you ask questions in response to peoples original answers.

Alright guys so now that you have seen my 25 plus images here are some questions. You can pick as many as you want to answer. There are no right answers and no wrong answers. Do not be persuaded by what you think I want you to pick.

1. Which image is your favorite?
2. Which images best represents you?
3. Which image says spirituality?
4. Which image represents religion?
5. Which image gives you positive feelings? Negative thoughts or feelings
6. Which one makes you think of God?
7. Which image represents where you want to go in life or who you want to be?
8. Which image shows where you are in life?
9. What do you think about this game/dialog?
10. Which image represents you the least?
11. Which image would you best friend say represents you?
12. Pick an image and tell me why you picked it?
13. Make up a question of your own for me to answer after you answer it.

Also please keep in mind that these photographs are mine.  If you want to use them you at least need to give me credit as the photographer.  I would willing to trade links or something as well.  Thanks! 

2 comments:

  1. 1. 20
    2. 1
    3. 27
    4. 22
    5. 16/ 12
    6. 20
    7. 4
    8. 6
    9. 18
    10. 17
    11. 19
    12. 18, balance, symmetry, calm
    13. how does 14 move you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it makes me want to dance. I love the hip hop element of graffiti and think that it is beautiful. The music notes and piano also make me think of some sort of classy hip hop - not skanky or degrading...hmmm I guess that is what I think for now. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com