Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Package Design Inspiration


Packaging is not my favorite aspect of design (with the exception of my Conspiracy Theory CD package) however, these packages make me want to get to work and design.

Here are a couple of my favorites.



Can anyone explain this one to me?  I can't seem to figure it out.

Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. The tiny shirts are actually tea bags. It's kind of genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the tea bag one as well. I am still confused about the one below. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com