Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Show and Tell Poster Project

This was a fun project idea that teaches younger children how to use some of the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator.  The directions were mostly for me to simplify how to do things but I ended up giving a copy to the boy and he took and added his own notes to the sheet.  The poster ended up being too much for an hour, but it was a good introduction of the basic AI tools.
Here are the instructions I used.  I ended up adding more details.  You can use these, but I would recommend using your own.
The boys mom wanted projects that the boys could use in a middle school class.  We also built a website.  The idea behind the website was that the boy could ask a teacher if he could create different sections of a paper in different pages of a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com