Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Thursday, February 24, 2011

13 Projects Inspired by My Non-Art Related Interests

As we all know, I love art and design.  However, woman can not live on art alone.  She must have more in her life.  Here are some aspects of my life that serve as both inspiration for my art as well as a break from my work.  See my post on my Non-Art Related Interests. I hop you enjoy.

My ANArexia video


The beauty in nature anything from
1) tiny flowers Photography to 2) gigantic mountains
3) Learning new things - CD Packaging
4) Philosophy and psychology - Miscellaneous Art Therapy Projects
5) Various religions and Jesus - Grace is a bit Queer
People
6) My husband - a gift for him created from a circuit board from his senior design project
7) Family - Upcycled Christmas Ornaments (gifts for family) any one can make these!
8) Homeless people - Native American Reservation Social Justice Posters
9) Troubled Youth - ANArexia animation
Being Healthy
10) Exercise – yoga and rock climbing and currently break dancing and bike riding - some of this photography (specifically the concentric half circles) were inspired by meditation and relaxation.
11) Eating yummy healthy food - Diabetes Poster  from Native American Reservation Social Justice Posters
12) The three Rs (Reduce – Reuse – Recycle) - My first good upcycled book and other upcycled projects
13) Relaxing baths - My mom's Christmas gift was homemade bath salts

What work of yours has been inspired by something completely unrelated?

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com