Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Friday, February 11, 2011

More Photos from The Larmaie Project

Here are some of the images that I didn't put up in the Works of Wyoming Member Show (see the post about The Laramie Project and my work currently up in the gallery space).  I hope you enjoy.  These are also for sale.  Contact me for more information.

Here is a photo from the real art alley in Rapid City, SD.  

The Connor Hotel
Ashtray
American Dream
The Connor: Looking Out. I think I should have used this one instead of The Civic Center: Looking Out.
Crime Scene? This is in the laundry room in the basement. Its a bit creepy.
Pennzoil
The Meeters
The Light at The End
Texture. This one creeps me out. The texture is gross and strange, but for some reason, I love it.
Corner
Downtown Alleyway
Mini Art Alley


All the photos from The Laramie Project up on my Photo blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com