Pages

Felicia Follum Art has moved

New Website and Blog

Hey all!!!! My Blog and Website have moved to feliciafollum.com  Be sure to head on over!!!  

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kevin Scarpelli

Check out these sweet wine racks!  They were in the Works of Wyoming member show with my Laramie Project photographs. Kevin Scarpelli created these wooden racks from tumors in trees. They are absolutely gorgeous. I don’t think he has a website yet, but when he does it will be up on The Artists Corner page of the WOW website.  If you want to purchase some of his work I am sure that you can contact WOW.

I will be adding a link to the slide show as soon as it is finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.FeliciaFollum.com

My blog and website have moved. Be sure to check out www.Feliciafollum.com